CTTP Safety Policies
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Please enter the building at the front entrance (near the flag poles) with a mask.
If you are not wearing a mask, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
University policies require a mask to be worn at all times while indoors (in classrooms, hallways, and laboratories).
Participants who refuse to comply with the mask policy will be asked to leave.
All participants must be symptom-free and must not have experienced any of the following within the previous 14 days:
- Any new symptoms of coughing, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, nausea, fever, chills, or muscle aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Close contact (within 6 feet for 15 or more minutes) with a person confirmed as having COVID-19
- Completed symptom or exposure-based COVID-19 testing with results pending or positive
IN THE CLASSROOM
Social distancing and safety measures will take place in the classroom, including the following:
- A mask will be worn at all times (*the instructor may opt to wear a face shield and stand behind a plexiglass shield, according to University policy)
- Seats will be assigned, and all student materials will be at the assigned seat
- Drinks and packaged snacks will be available
- Lunch will be provided, and must be eaten either:
- in the classroom at the assigned seat, or
- after the performance exam off-site (i.e., take it to go)
IN THE LABORATORY
- A mask and safety glasses or a mask and face shield must be worn in the laboratory
- If possible, bring your own personal safety glasses
- Gloves are recommended and will be available in the laboratory
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the laboratory